Still it would be pretty nice to be able to turn off a keyboard shortcut for a particular application.

Cheers
Jack

On 6/5/2013 1:24 AM, Bill White wrote:
The only way I know to do this is to use the PassThrough key combination of Insert+3 each time you want to use the shortcut.
Bill White billwhite92701@...
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Vanlightly" <jack.vanlightly@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 3:58 PM
Subject: Disable keyboard shortcut in specific application

Hi all,

Is there a way of disabling a Jaws keyboard shortcut in a specific application? There is a shortcut that I want to use in a particular application which clashes with a Jaws keyboard shortcut. There must be a way to tell Jaws to not intercept the shortcut in Application X or Y.

Many thanks
Jack

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 8412 (20130604) __________

http://www.eset.com