From: "Jack Vanlightly" <jack.vanlightly@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 3:58 PM
Subject: Disable keyboard shortcut in specific application

Hi all,

Is there a way of disabling a Jaws keyboard shortcut in a specific application? There is a shortcut that I want to use in a particular application which clashes with a Jaws keyboard shortcut. There must be a way to tell Jaws to not intercept the shortcut in Application X or Y.

Many thanks
Jack

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 8412 (20130604) __________

http://www.eset.com