From: "Ariel" <accessibleknowledge@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2013 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: Scanning software

Hi Dave,
Thanks very much. I already have Kurzweil from my college, but I was sort of interested in both products. I did look up the price, and you are right. There are pretty good deals. I found both products at $69.99, which is pretty good. What I am wondering now is which one is better? Does anyone know whether there are some podcasts on Abby Fine Reader and Omnipage Pro? I might end up getting either one of them, but I would like to know which product is best. If anyone can let me know, it would be very much appreciate it. Thanks,
On 6/3/2013 8:32 AM, Dave Durber wrote:
Ariel:

Go to Google.com or bing.com, or whichever search engine you like and type in the search edit box, for example:

abby fine reader "for sale"

or

Omni Professional "for sale"

You should get a list of sites selling either program, many of which will have good discounts.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ariel" <accessibleknowledge@...>