From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of
pamwalters54@...
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 2:07 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Office 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Diederick
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 3:47 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Office 2013

Hello List Members,

I am running the latest version of JAWS and office 2010. I would like to get
office 2013. First, would people recommend that I do so, or is it to early
to do this yet? How is the accessibility of office 2013 and the latest
version of jaws? Third, how do I get office 2013? I heard that Microsoft
isn't sending out physical disks anymore, so how would I get office 2013
onto my computer? I have been running office 2010, installed by a physical
disk, since March of 2010. If someone could shed some light on this for me,
I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you. -Andrew-

anything related to Microsoft. This the line for people with a disability
such as blind or etc. They are open from 8 to 12 p.m. Pacific time. I hope

this helps. Tell any visually impaired about this toll-free number because

Microsoft wants anyone to know about this. I hope this helps. Thanks.