Office 2013

Andrew Diederick

Hello List Members,

I am running the latest version of JAWS and office 2010. I would like
to get office 2013. First, would people recommend that I do so, or is
it to early to do this yet? How is the accessibility of office 2013
and the latest version of jaws? Third, how do I get office 2013? I
heard that Microsoft isn't sending out physical disks anymore, so how
would I get office 2013 onto my computer? I have been running office
2010, installed by a physical disk, since March of 2010. If someone
could shed some light on this for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you. -Andrew-