Re: Internet explorer 8, why does youtube ebay and amazon keep refreshing itself and freezingthe computer with jaws 12?

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Tanja. Open Internet Explorer.

Use JAWS Key plus F2 to start the JAWS Settings Center.

Use the Down Arrow Key to navigate to Miscellaneous.

Navigate down to where JAWS says:
Refresh as needed.

Use the space bar to change the setting until it says:
Supress all refreshes.

This may work to keep Youtube from refreshing, but it will also supress refreshing on other pages.

You can always change it back if you want refresh to work as before.

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@...