Re: If I switch to Firefox from Internet Explorer.

Patrick Kwanashie

Where does one go to get firefox?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Brandon Keith
Biggs
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 9:03 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: If I switch to Firefox from Internet Explorer.

Hello,
How do you do that? Right click on the address bar?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs
On 2013-05-25, at 4:46 PM, "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@...>
wrote:

Hello, so my question is for pretty experienced Firefox users then. I've
been a user of Internet Explorer since I got Windows98, and that was in
1999. If I switch to Firefox, will Jaws give me the same amount of
navigation and ease that I have with IE? I'd like to be able to use the
same
first-letter navigation that I can with IE. What differences will I
encounter, and have Firefox users totally abandond Internet Explorer, or
occasionally had to go back for some feature?
Thanks a lot for your input.
Matthew

signature database 8374 (20130525) __________

http://www.eset.com