Re: If I switch to Firefox from Internet Explorer.

Spencer McLean <smclean@...>

Hi Matthew:

Firefox is fine. Russell made a great case for it that I second. However, if I were you, I'd put some time into Chrome. Within a few weeks,
it's likely that at least the Beta version of Chrome will have an always-on
microphone to which you'll be able to speak commands. Obviously, this has
at least the potential to seriously simplify browser usage going forward. If you're interested in such a feature, it might be worthwhile to
familiarize yourself with the browser prior to its coming online.

If such a feature doesn't float your boat, then Firefox is perfectly
reasonable.

Spence

On Sat, 25 May 2013, Matthew Bullis wrote:

So my question is for pretty experienced Firefox users then. I've been an Internet Explorer user since I got Windo
Thanks a lot.
Matthew