From: "Mike B." <mb69mach1@...>
To: "JFW List" <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 13:42
Subject: Help Needed,problems with Microsoft Word 2007 and Jaws 11.0

Hi All,

An acquaintance is having the following problem. Can anyone help?
Good morning I seem to be having some difficulty with Microsoft Word 2007.
Not able to read anything I type in the document, internet, or my email. I'm
using Jaws 11.0 and Windows Vista.
I've even maximized the window with no success, even performed a repair.
What am I doing wrong, and could someone help me solve the problem?
It would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
GM