From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Cy Selfridge
Sent: 18 May 2013 22:23
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Two questions. One, should I be using a desktop picture, and two, about not having a mouse.

Alan,
When we were still sending smoke signals to and fro there was a thing called a "screen saver". This was because a fixed image could burn into the old TV and monitor screens so this screen saver changed the image in order to protect the TV type screens. At that time those screen savers did cause havoc with JAWS but I honestly can not remember how far back that was in JAWS versions.
I am not even sure it was on XP, might have been Win98.
That is the only problem which comes to mind.
Cy