From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of rhonda cruz
Sent: 13 May 2013 00:22
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Silverlight scripting and netflix possible

hi paul, i think net flicks, has normal movies, not the ones that you
need.
there is also blind mice mart. mall. that has the ones that you are
looking for though.

On May 12, 2013, at 12:32 PM, Paul Lemm wrote:

Hi,

2 quick questions, I believe the sky tv website uses silverlight for
watching content on their web site (or at least it did last time I
tried to watch something which was a while ago), would this new script
also work for that or would it be specific to Netflix? Secondly
does anyone know if Netflix does audio description with its movies?

Big thanks to you for putting in the time to put together this script
by the way, its much appreciated

Paul lemm