Re: [Bulk] Can any of you please edit the word bulk out of your subject linesHuh?

Dave...

No can do. Takes too long to do that. And it will always come back when it
filters through many of our ISP.

You're welcome to start doing it yourself, but it's a fool's errand.

Just set your JAWS dictionary to the following:

Actual Word: [bulk]
Replacement Word:

In the replacement word press the spacebar once to put in a blank space.

Press OK, and then save the file.

Done. You won't have to hear it any more.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.