Freedom Scientific Announces Departure of Jonathan Mosen

Gerald Levy

Freedom Scientific Announces Departure of Jonathan Mosen

(St. Petersburg, Florida - May 1, 2013) - Freedom Scientific today announced that Jonathan Mosen has resigned his position as Vice President of Blindness
Hardware Product Management for the company to pursue other opportunities.

"Jonathan has been a valuable contributor to the rollout of our blindness hardware products over the last seven years, particularly our new line of Focus
Blue wireless Braille displays," said Brad Davis, Vice President of Hardware Product Management for Freedom Scientific. "Jonathan has been the voice of
Freedom Scientific in our monthly podcasts to our customers, covering the many features of our blindness and low vision products, interviewing third-party
developers whose products work with JAWS® and MAGic®, and drawing out the personal success stories of our most inspiring users. We will miss his insight,
always positive attitude, and great customer rapport. We are thankful that he has agreed to continue to produce the FSCast as we transition this responsibility
to other staff."

Mosen, who lives in Wellington, New Zealand, has been involved with blindness-related issues since the late 1980s and has been in the access technology
field since 1999. He worked with the Association of Blind Citizens of New Zealand and the American Council of the Blind. One of his most significant contributions
to blindness in New Zealand was his work to reform the Royal New Zealand Foundation for the Blind's constitutional framework to become the Foundation of
the Blind.

Gerald