Re: using jaws in safe mode?

Soronel Haetir

And if jaws doesn't work I would suggest trying narrator, it might
well be good enough to accomplish a program uninstall.

On 5/7/13, Doris & Chris <chipmunks@...> wrote:
nvda is your better bit but jaws should work -
sort of, anyway, and in win 8 probably better
than in previous windows versions because of the
accessibility driver probided that can be loaded.

One thing that might help is to configure jaws to
use msaa by in list views by default.

hth

Doris

At 03:18 PM 5/7/2013 -0700, you wrote:
Doubt it. JAWS needs drivers loaded to function,
and safe mode shuts down most if not all
drivers. Dave Carlson Tastefully composed and
launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7
Professional 32-bit ----- Original Message -----