From: "Brian Smith" <briansmith372@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2013 20:16
Subject: RE: Laptop & Application Key

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2013 10:58 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Hello :

That key combination substitution for the application key on the my laptop
works fine, thanks.

Brian Smith
Hello, Brian.

Some laptops either don't have an application key, or they
have a key which is labelled Applications, but does not function as
expected.

In this case, try the following key combination:

Shift key plus F10, which is function key 10.

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@...