Laptop & Application Key

Brian Smith

Hello:

I just bought a Dell Inspiron 5721 laptop, and having trouble using
the application key. When I use my desktop, I press the application key to
open the menu that allows me to rename,eject a DVD, and so on. Both of my
computers use Windows 8 (64 Bit) and Jaws 14 Pro. On my Laptop, I am trying
to eject my DVD and assigning a shortcut key to Jaws in its properties menu,
using the application key. When I push the application key on the laptop,
nothing happens. Does anyone know how to get around this problem?

Brian Smith