Re: Has anyone had success with using jaws with webvisum?

Soronel Haetir

I too use webvisum. There are a couple things I will note however,
Whether webvisum announces what it is doing seems fairly random (and I
have checked under the preferences that the verbosity box is in fact
checked.

Also, there are lots of times where I have to invoke the solve capture
command twice in order for a solution to show up on the clipboard.
The second time does not actually require waiting, the capture text is
placed immediately, but I find without doing so that it is never
returned.

On 5/3/13, Doris & Chris <chipmunks@...> wrote:
Sure. I have used this combination since webvisum came out as I was
already using firefox as my default browser at the time.

I really do not use a whole lot of webvisum commands as I mostly use
webvisum to solve captchas and just pick the corresponding choice
from the context menu for this.

hth

Doris

At 04:05 AM 5/3/2013 -0500, you wrote:
Hi list members, I'd like to know if anyone has had success either
using webvisum with any version of jaws from version 11 to the
latest version? What have you found that works for you in terms of
any webvisum commands? Thank you for any information that you might have.