Microsoft Lync 2010

Bryan <yellolab@...>

Has anyone had any luck using the Microsoft Lync 2010 application and JAWS? I have it on my work PC and if I am in the application, I am unable to arrow up or down through the postings if a new posting comes across. As long as I am in the posting and no new postings come in, then I am able to arrow up or down through the entire posting and read each line.

However, if a new posting comes in while I am in the application, then I am unable to read any line. This makes reading the information in the posting difficult.

If I go to a different screen, then come back I can read the information until the next posting comes across.

Appreciate any help.

Bryan