Re: Firefox and Flash

Cristóbal

Using the Enterprise version of Firefox, this flash problem doesn't occur. It's on version 17.0.4. The release cycles are much less frequent, but it's stable and works fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of wsallander@...
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 10:33 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Firefox and Flash

I have used FireFox on another computer using vista. The latest version still seems to hang for some unknown reason.

It has been discussed before that it might be a flash content problem but so far I’ve heard nothing definitive.

I have not tried it yet on my Windows 8 machine yet and I don’t believe I will do so.

I find that Internet Explorer works fine as well as does Google Chrome.

What version of Jaws are you using and also the Windows version?

Bill

Sent from Windows Mail