Re: does jaws work with windows 8.

David Bailes

Hi Jen,
concerning much tabbing. On a ribbon tab you can use ctrl+right arrow and control+left arrow to move between the groups of controls on a tab. So if you know or guess which group a control is in, this can greatly reduce the number of tabs to move to a control.
More details about the ribbon in file explorer in windows 8 can be found in the ribbon section of this guide:
http://goo.gl/MlFuf

David.