From: Steve & Shannon Cook
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 6:33 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Door Prize Drawings

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a way to perform door prize drawings in electronic
format? I guess what I am asking. Is there any software you can use on a
computer that is accessible with JAWS to use for drawings such at a large
state convention? Looking for a way that would be more creditable than the
old way of having names on a piece of paper and someone drawing the name
from the bucket. Thanks in advance!

Steve