From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jennifer
Tissot
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 4:13 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: does jaws work with windows 8.

yes, but only with the professional version, which his what I have. IT
is pretty proficient and there are a vfew shortcut keys to locate
foldres and such,j and unfortunately without the use of a mouse, much
tabbing involved in the menus. I'm used to it now and it's a little
slower but it does work. I'm learning the ropes on it, to. Win. 8 is
new to me..
Jen

Yes, JAWS 14 and above works with Windows 8.
Cheers,
Joseph