Latest jaws with latest office with Apple iCloud, reminders not working?

Brian Anfthony <bri1729@...>

Has anybody any experience with navigation to the reminder control buttons not working if you have installed the windows Apple iCloud software to allow appointments, reminders, contacts to be synchronised to your iPhone?
This is with office 2010, on a Windows 7 system
All the synchronisation is working, but iPhone generated reminders coming onto the computer room leave me with no way of getting to the dismis, dismiss all, and snooze control buttons.
Surely I am not the first and only person to have this problem! I have fully reinstalled jaws, and office 2010, and it is the latest version of each application!
Kindest regards, Brian

Sent from Brian's iPhone