From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Juan Pablo
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 12:18 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: reading protected mode in word 2013?

I alreadi answered your question.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lauren
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 1:13 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'

Where is the word enable editing mode on the Jaws cursor? When I press jaws cursor, it just says blank.

I also tried the trusted center in Word, pressed enter on it and found protected view, but when I tab, I only hear Jaws say blank until it finally says ok or if I press enter on protected view, it takes me back a step.

What am I doing wrong?

Sincerely,

Lauren Sincerely,
Lauren