Help: Jaws doesn't echo with Braille display and Case Catalyst

Peter Hatgelakas <phatgelakas@...>

I need some quick help that our community college disabilities technology support could not provide.   The problem is that we cannot get Jaws to echo typed characters with the Braille display and "Case Catalyst," a court reporting software program.   Is their anyone out there who has Case Catalyst and Jaws working together?   Without the echoing the college will not let my son take this course of study and classes start Monday, he would have to wait an entire year for the next one.   Jaws compatibility issues have left him out of several job candidacies.   Please respond to:  phatgelakas@yahoo.com
or phone:   412-389-0789   Thanks.