Re: Help: setting Jaws to use alternative audio card

Ariel

Hi Marion,
Assuming you are on the JAWS Window, You can access it by pressing Alt+U. Now you can either arrow down until you hear "Sound Car," or you can press "O" to get to the menu. Once you are in the menu, you can choose your sound car.

On 4/20/2013 12:19 PM, Marion Woods wrote:
Milton,
How do I access the utilities menu?

Marion

----- Original Message -----
From: "Milton Ota" <mota1252@samobile.net>
To: <marion_woods38@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: Help: setting Jaws to use alternative audio card

I don't remember if JAWS 11 had the feature but you can take a look by
pulling down your Utility menu and selecting Sound card in the drop
down menu. Open the submenu under there and you should find the
different choices of sound cards to route your speech output.

JAWS 14 definitely has this feature and its very helpful when doing recordings.

HTH