Re: face book

Ariel

Alright. I haven't had any luck with IE, but use the following with Chrome.
Sign into Facebook, find the person who you wish to remove. Press enter on the name, now press "H" until you get to the person's name. Now press once the Down Arrow Key to "FriendFriends Menu." Press space, and then press down Arrow key until you here "Unfriend." Press enter, and you should get a message asking you to confirm that you want to unfriend that person. I hope this is of use.

On 4/18/2013 4:46 PM, paula wrote:
I use Internet Explorer or sometime Google.

-----Original Message----- From: Ariel
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:40 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: face book

Hi,
What Browser are you using? The instructions are a bit different for
Chrome and IE. For me it's actually easier with Chrome than it is with IE.
On 4/18/2013 4:00 PM, paula wrote:
I have Jaws 14 and Windows 7.

Wanna know how to remove a person off FB that u didn’t want or don’t know. Also, does anyone know how to delete messages off FB with Jaws?

Thanks,

Paula