Re: Flash Player will not install without Java

Ariel

Do you want me to put it on Dropbox? It's really easy to do, I don't mind. Do you need 32 or 64? I don't know why you can't instal it without Java, I don't have any issues, and I don't have Java installed.

On 4/17/2013 9:29 AM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
Ariel, thank you for posting this address. I'm afraid I find the page
complex, and I'm not sure it solves the Java obstacle I'm encountering for
the first time this week.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Ariel
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:38 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Flash Player will not install without Java

Hi,
You can go to:
www.filehippo.com
You can find all versions of flash here. If you still can't download it,
I can help by putting it in Dropbox and sending you the link. Just let
me know whether you need 32 or 64 bit. Thanks,
On 4/17/2013 7:57 AM, Douglas Richard Dexheimer wrote:
I too went to ninite.com and did a Jaws Find to search for Flash, but
it wasn't found. What do I do next time a site won't work in Firefox,
and trying to use it in IE brings a crash and "send error report"?
How can I select the non-IE version of Flash now? I'm not sure if
updateflash.org lets me select between Flash players for IE and other
browsers.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions