From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:20 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Flash Player will not install without Java

Yeah, losing the Adobe Flash option on Ninite is a real bummer. But
installing Flash from the Adobe Flash download site is actually pretty
straightforward and JAWS accessible.
Using Firefox, access the Adobe Flash download page below and simply
download and install Flash for Firefox. Be sure to uncheck the check box
for installing Google Chrome and Tool Bar which is checked by default. Then

open IE and access the Adobe Flash download page again to download and
install Flash for IE.

http://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Gerald