Re: Flash Player will not install without Java

Ariel

Hi,
You can go to:
www.filehippo.com
You can find all versions of flash here. If you still can't download it, I can help by putting it in Dropbox and sending you the link. Just let me know whether you need 32 or 64 bit. Thanks,

On 4/17/2013 7:57 AM, Douglas Richard Dexheimer wrote:
I too went to ninite.com and did a Jaws Find to search for Flash, but it wasn't found. What do I do next time a site won't work in Firefox, and trying to use it in IE brings a crash and "send error report"? How can I select the non-IE version of Flash now? I'm not sure if updateflash.org lets me select between Flash players for IE and other browsers.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308