From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: Flash Player will not install without Java

I too went to ninite.com and did a Jaws Find to search for Flash, but it wasn't found. What do I do next time a site won't work in Firefox, and trying to use it in IE brings a crash and "send error report"? How can I select the non-IE version of Flash now? I'm not sure if updateflash.org lets me select between Flash players for IE and other browsers.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308