From: Mike B.
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 7:39 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: Charter Webmail

Hi All,

Can anyone provide tips for navigating Charter webmail? I have tried with
XP / IE8, Win7 / IE10, J13 & 14 without success. Jaws mostly reports an
unlabeled number & embedded object. I can navigate using the letter, B,
from button to button but, there are so many unlabeled number embedded
objects between lines of text that it's almost impossible to determine
exactly what you are on! It would be greatly appreciated if someone has
navigation tips to make navigating Charter webmail any easier. All help
will be graciously accepted! Thank you very much for any help.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.