From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Andrew
Diederick
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 6:07 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Freedom import Printer

I had a question for those more experienced on this list than I am.
What types of files, contained in a PDF document, will Open Book read when
this function is used? I hear that you can choose to print, selecting the
freedom import printer option, on a PDF document if JAWS is not able to read
the PDF. For instance, if one opens a pdf document and jaws announces
"BLANK." You can then choose the Freedom import printer option to have this
PDF read inside of open book. Do I have this sequence correct? If so, what
types of image files will open book convert to text? JIF, JPEG?? and so
forth; any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much. -Andrew-