Freedom import Printer

Andrew Diederick

I had a question for those more experienced on this list than I am.
What types of files, contained in a PDF document, will Open Book read
when this function is used? I hear that you can choose to print,
selecting the freedom import printer option, on a PDF document if JAWS
is not able to read the PDF. For instance, if one opens a pdf document
and jaws announces "BLANK." You can then choose the Freedom import
printer option to have this PDF read inside of open book. Do I have
this sequence correct? If so, what types of image files will open book
convert to text? JIF, JPEG?? and so forth; any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you so much. -Andrew-