From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 3:53 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: web browsers & Jaws 14

Crystal,

Like you, I'm using Win7 and JAWS 14. I don't have IE10, but I did the test anyway in IE9 and Firefox 20.

While in IE9, I followed the "Dog products" link, and JAWS verbalized nothing. For a moment, I thought my system had frozen.

I then tried to access the page with Firefox, and this time had complete success. The links list came up, and I was able to arrow up and down through it.

Firefox updated just in the past 24 hours to version 20. I'd already found it made a difference. You might check your FF version with control-insert-v and, if need be, upgrade to 20.

Still, that doesn't solve the IE problem, other than to say the page doesn't work well in IE9, as well as 10.