From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 12:01 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: "Quote" verbalized in "say all" in Word 2010

Hi, Dave.

Nothing special about these quotation marks. From what you and Ted say, you
don't experience this problem. I wonder why I do with my system?

I appreciate your other suggestions, helpful as always. But I'd prefer not
to tinker with punctuation settings or the dictionary if there's a more
specific solution.