From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 14:13
Subject: RE: "Quote" verbalized in "say all" in Word 2010

My list shows 89 items. It happens that the U sequence in that list appears
to be in numerical order, but I didn't assume it was and went through every
one.

It makes no sense that my list, from the current release of JAWS 14,
contains half the items yours does. And yes, I'm in the list that comes up
after you press spacebar on "Customize" and tab over. I can't think what
would explain the disparity.