From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 10:14
Subject: Re: issues with the control key being activated while I'm typing

And this is not a jaws issue or an accessibility issue (I'm not even
sure it's a windows problem as such, but may be due to the choice of
keyboard controller interface that was made long ago). it is simply
something that happens. but I do know this happened to me occasionally
long before I started needing even a screen magnifier.

And yes, tapping the stuck key several times will usually fix this.

On 4/10/13, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) <Ted.Lisle@...> wrote:
Repeatedly tapping (banging?) the key will usually work. The next step
can
be to kill JAWS and bring it back. Or, perhaps, lock the screen and bring
it
back. I don't use that last one too much, but it can work.

Ted