From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:51 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: issues with the control key being activated while I'm typing

If I remember correctly, Dave Carlson recommends pressing the control key repeatedly to unstick it. While you're at it, you might do the same with the shift key. Obviously, make sure you have nothing open that could be affected by such actions.

It's been a long time since I experienced this problem. When I did, my solution was to reboot. Dave's solution is much superior.