From: Cynthia Bruce
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 5:12 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: accessing contacts in windows live mail

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how to access and edit contacts and contact groups in
windows mail? I am using the 2010 version I think. I used the search box on
the start menu to access and change them yesterday, but when I am in windows
live mail, it is not bringing up the changed versions when I am sending an
email.

Thanks,

Cynthia