From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 6:59 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: the documents list

Tabbing to the documents list in Windows 7, I see all my folders
followed by the documents. So far, so good. but when I enter the
first few characters of a document name, instead of the cursor moving
to the document beginning with those characters, I am put into a
search window. Obviously I have tweaked something, but I haven't a
clue what. Tabbing, I have the 'name' split button, which has been
displayed forever, and nothing that looks strange. but first letter
navigation should take me to a document in the list instead of into a
search box.

Anybody got a clue???

thanks,

Ann