the documents list

Ann Byrne

Tabbing to the documents list in Windows 7, I see all my folders followed by the documents. So far, so good. but when I enter the first few characters of a document name, instead of the cursor moving to the document beginning with those characters, I am put into a search window. Obviously I have tweaked something, but I haven't a clue what. Tabbing, I have the 'name' split button, which has been displayed forever, and nothing that looks strange. but first letter navigation should take me to a document in the list instead of into a search box.

Anybody got a clue???

thanks,

Ann