List Admin

_____

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin Minor
Sent: August-14-11 10:39 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: If you're having trouble with iTunes 10.4, here's a workaround that
works with JAWS, and I suspect it would work with other screen readers if
they have this problem.

Hi.

I'm a person that likes to keep up with the latest version of software. I
therefore updated iTunes to version 10.4. I was annoyed to learn that JAWS
12 didn't work with the iTunes store. I used the virtual cursor, and all
that was said was BLANK, BLANK, BLANK. Well, thanks to someone on the
BlindTunes list, I can use the store again. It's not the nicest solution,
but it works. When you're in the store using JAWS, turn off the virtual
viewer with JAWS+Z. I now can see search results and download items from
the store again. Looks like the virtual buffer in JAWS isn't getting
updated. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Hope this is helpful to you JAWS users out there, and if other screen
readers are having the same problem, try turning off the virtual viewer, or
whatever your screen reader calls it.

Have a good evening.

GO BUNGLES, er BENGALS, since the Reds aren't going to do anything this
year.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kminor@windstream.net