LMP/SAP

Brenda-Ann Gillis <hc89x48@...>

Dear JAWS Users,

I am employed at a military installation that uses LMP/SAP software. My
base has installed Remote Access JAWS and more than 11,000 lines of
scripting for JAWS provided by SAP. Now that I am able to get into the
system, the programmers who have assisted me to this point are not JAWS
savvy enough to provide tips and tricks for the navigation of the screens on
the portal.

Is there anyone out here that is total and using JAWS with LMP/SAP in a
government setting? If so, I would be thrilled to hear back from you off
list for obvious reasons. This is my first post to this list as I was
referred here by Freedom yesterday.

BG