unsubscribing from the list. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Adam.Morris@...

I have been trying to get unsubscribed for over a week.

When I get sent a reminder of my password it is not generated in my email
client.

I have written to James privately and had no response.

Is there a way James can unsubscribe me since me sending commands from this
address
adam.morris@immi.gov.au
doesn't work.

the sender and delete the message and attachments immediately. This email,
and/or copyright information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
intended recipient is prohibited. DIAC respects your privacy and has
obligations under the Privacy Act 1988. The official departmental privacy
policy can be viewed on the department's website at www.immi.gov.au. See: