Hi,
you should try
Free DVD Video Converter
from www.dvdvideosoft.com
Thanks,
Rob
You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
206-426-3505
"God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"

On 4/3/2013 5:40 PM, Steve & Shannon Cook wrote:
Hi,

I have a DVD with several workouts on it. I want to be able to select the
different workouts for myself, not just what the DVD player wants to run. I
know my DVD player is inaccessible, but does anyone know if there is a way
to use the computer to select the tracks? If not, does anyone know of a DVD
converter that would allow me to copy each track separately to a disc and
label them so that I can make my own selections at a later date?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Using jaws 14 and windows 7.

Shannon Cook