From: Farfar On His iPhone
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 11:40 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Apostrophe saying twice?

Likely because the original message half to apostrophes and not a "Mark. What program are you reading from? MS Word, Internet Explorer, notepad?

Dave Carlson
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2013, at 8:57, "Brandon Keith Biggs" <brandonkeithbiggs@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
For some reason my apostrophe ' is being said 3 times when there are only two. When I have:
this is a 'hat' that I wear, I have 2 apostrophes at the last apostrophe. So it sounds like:
This is a apostrophe hat apostrophe apostrophe that I wear.
This gets really annoying when I have something like:
['apple' 'orange' 'cheese' 'pizza' 'milk' 'orange']
I've reset my punctuation level to default in the configurations manager, but I'm not sure what else would be doing this. The default settings seems to be saying apostrophe twice!...
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs