List Admin

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Davey@brailleplus.net
Sent: August 14, 2011 3:44 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: O.T. contractors needed

Greetings, Folks,

I'm desperately looking for sighted Jaws users to work on an on-line project
for about 2 months.

Yes, it takes sight enough to navigate two screen simultaneously. It is
super inaccessible to the totally blind, which is part of the reason I'm
posting here. I had planned to be doing a bunch of the work myself. But,
it just doesn't work.

If you are interested in exploring this more, contact me at:

davey@brailleplus.net

Thanks.
Davey Hulse, CEO
Braille Plus, Inc.
P.O. Box 3686
2659 Commercial Street, Southeast
Suite 264
Salem, Oregon 97302
Phone: Toll-free (866) 264-2345; Local, (503) 391-5335
Fax: (503) 391-9359
Email: service@brailleplus.net
www.brailleplus.net

Every Format. Every Day. And, Everything Right!