Apostrophe saying twice?

Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonkeithbiggs@...>

Hello,
For some reason my apostrophe ' is being said 3 times when there are only two. When I have:
this is a 'hat' that I wear, I have 2 apostrophes at the last apostrophe. So it sounds like:
This is a apostrophe hat apostrophe apostrophe that I wear.
This gets really annoying when I have something like:
['apple' 'orange' 'cheese' 'pizza' 'milk' 'orange']
I've reset my punctuation level to default in the configurations manager, but I'm not sure what else would be doing this. The default settings seems to be saying apostrophe twice!...
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs