From: Douglas Richard Dexheimer
To: jfw@freelists.org
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: Accessing Add-Ons In Firefox 4 Portable

This was asked two years ago but got no response. Recently I had this issue when I made a lot of configuration changes and mess up some settings related to plugins or add-ons. The only solution was to uninstall and reinstall Firefox, and hope it would help. Also I need further details on how to install plugins like Plain Old Favorites, Navigational Sounds, etc. Thanks.
P.S. Internet Explorer seems to misbehave (freeze, crash or prompt with an error report) on certain sites even when I open Ninite and select (check) Flash for other browsers. If I uninstall IE, where is the link to reinstall it?

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308